You will be eating this jam from the jar with a spoon. It’s soooo good.
And you won’t even feel guilty about it.
Its has two ingredients. Blueberries and chia seeds.
Full of antioxidants and nutrients to get you through the day and keep your sweet tooth at bay.
Healthy, nutritious deliciousness.
I can’t say the same for the croissants I had with it though…
Paleo Blueberry Chia Jam
- 2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- Heat the blueberries in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring for a few minutes until soft and warm. (You can add coconut sugar here if you have a serious sweet tooth, but the blueberries definitely have enough sweetness naturally if you are paleo)
- Add the chia seeds and stir, allowing to thicken (this will take about ten minutes)
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool before putting into a jar.
- This will keep in the fridge for about a week or two. But you will eat it before that!